Low Back Conditions: Implications for Rehabilitative Programming with Kinected’s resident physical therapist, Elliot Fishbein, is coming up this weekend! With an extensive background in low back disorders, Elliot will help you better understand lumbar pathologies and surgical procedures. Participants will also:
- Review the anatomy and biomechanics of the lumbar spine
- Learn about various low back conditions including herniated/bulging discs, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, and arthritis
- Be introduced to rehab considerations and principles for working with the different low back conditions
- Learn precautions and contraindications for working with patients with various low back conditions
- Learn specific exercises to address common presentations for each low back condition
There are still a few spots left for the workshop this Sunday, December 9th from 10am to 3pm – sign up now!