Join Deb Goodman, MSPT for one of most popular kinectED workshops, Pilates Through Pregnancy, to learn non-traditional mat repertoire that supports musculoskeletal changes that occur during pregnancy. During this weekend-long workshop participants will also have the opportunity to:
- explore the anatomy and physiology of pregnancy
- discuss the precautions and contraindications of working with this population
- learn about the musculoskeletal changes of pregnancy and how they impact posture and biomechanics
- gain a greater understanding of how pregnancy impacts the abdominal and pelvic floor muscles
- learn how to design a safe and effective exercise program for pregnant women by the end of the course
The workshop will take place Saturday & Sunday, September 27th & 28th: 9am-4pm and is worth 12 Kane School CECs. Sign up now!