In our upcoming kinectED workshop, The Male Client, studio co-director Matt McCulloch will help you master your male clients with a thorough investigation of male anatomy, posture, muscular development, and mindset. Participants will be advised on mat & equipment-based programming and will learn about injuries afflicting male clients. Also in this workshop:
- Learn how to assess the male client
- Learn how to program for hernias- sports hernias as well as inquinal direct and indirect
- Learn how to help men access their pelvic floor and educate them on its importance
- Learn how to program for a diastasis in men
- Learn how to interpret the male fitness psyche and retain male clientele
Date: Saturday, 12/3: 9am-4pm; Cost: $250; CECs: 6 hours
Snag your spot.